Photobucket

Your Profile Picture

Posted on
  • Tuesday, January 11, 2011
  • by
  • fungi freak
  • in
  • Labels:
  • So tajuk kali ini adalah mengenai, gambar profile anda. So what is the best pictures you should put it as your profile picture?

    1. The Modified Cartoon Portrait
    -Cartoon Portrait Icon-
    Gambar seperti ini agak jarang digunakan oleh kebanyakkan pengguna FB, Myspace, Frienster, Tagged dan seangkatan dengannya. Kebanyakkan akan menggunakan gambar asal pengguna dengan mengubahsuainya menjadi kelihatan seperti gambar kartun. Gambar seperti ini biasanya dilakukan dengan menggunakan filters dalam photoshop, photoscape dan sebagainya. Mereka yang kreatif akan menghasilkan gambar yang lebih variasi, unik dan menarik.


    2. The Reflective Sunglasses
    -Reflective Sunglasses Shot-


    3. The Just Married Shot
    -Im Married Shot-


    4. I’ve Got a Mac, or the Photo Booth Warhol Shot
    -Photobooth Warhol Shot-


    5. I’m A Photographer Shot
    -Im a Photographer Shot-




    6. I’m a Family Man
    -Im a Family Man Shot-


    7. The Where’s Waldo Shot
    -Wheres Waldo Shot-


    8. Last Name Sign Shot
    -Last Name Shot-


    9. I Love My Pet Photo
    -Love My Pet Shot-


    10. I’m On A Boat or Plane
    -Love My Pet Shot-


    11. This Is Not Me Cartoon Photo
    -This is Not Me Shot-


    12. The I’m Not Richie Rich Shot
    -This is Not Me Shot-


    13. The Personal Branding Master
    -Personal Branding Shot-


    14. The College Poster Photo
    -College Poster Shot-


    15. I’ve Got a Boyfriend/Girlfriend Photo
    -Couple Image-


    16. Change the World Photo
    -Change the World Shot-


    17. Sky Backdrop Headshot
    -Sky Backdrop Shot-


    18. The Tourist Landmark Photo
    -Sky Backdrop Shot-


    19. Personal Paradise
    -Personal Paradise Shot-


    20. The Joke Photo
    -Joke Photo Shot-


    21. In A Mirror Shot
    -In A Mirror Shot-


    22. The New Toy Shot
    -In A Mirror Shot-


    23. The Middle Finger Shot
    -Middle Finger Shot-


    24. This is My Baby!
    -My Kid Shot-


    25. Me As a Baby
    -As A Baby Shot-


    26. The Jokester Photo
    -My Kid Shot-


    27. Here You Go Shot
    -Here You Go Shot-


    28. On Vacation Photo
    -On Vacation Shot-


    29. Professional Headshot
    -Professional Headshot Shot-


    30. This is Me Shot
    -This is Me Shot-




    http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-photo-styles-2009-03

    Kau Makhluk Pelik, Tapi Aku Suka


    ..::Powerful Words Of The Day::..

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment